Patients with an inadequate amount of bone or a limited budget (or both!) often find All-on-4 dental implants to be the ideal solution for their dental needs. In addition to using just four implants, All-on-4 dental implants make the most of the existing bone and do not usually require bone grafting, making them a great choice for patients with less bone density.
All-on-4 Denture Implants Procedure
At the onset of the treatment, the patient is numbed to prevent any discomfort or pain. Four denture implants are then placed in areas where the bone is most voluminous. After the implants are placed, the framework for a transitory set of teeth is created using a new or existing denture.
It typically takes three to four months for the bone to fully integrate with the implant. At that juncture, the temporary teeth are removed and replace them with a new, permanent custom-made set that is then anchored into place.
Advantages of All-on-4 Denture Implants
- Long-term success. The All-on-4 method has a 98.5% success rate at the four-year follow-up.
- Tested. Dentists have been using All-on-4 dental implants for over a decade.
- Time. Minimal time is needed for recovery.
- Cost. All-on-4 dental implants are less expensive than single implant procedures.
- Balance. All-on-4 dental implants balance and stabilize bone level.
- No fuss. All-on-4 dental implants supported=do not require removable appliances.
- Easy maintenance. This alternative dental implant treatment makes oral hygiene and home care easy.
- Quality of life. All-on-4 dental implants allow you to enjoy all your favorite foods.
- Increased confidence. A beautiful smile can improve your self-esteem and boost your overall confidence.